Wild Algae Super Skin Tonic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A state-of-the-art multi-use, anti-bacterial and calming tonic that gives a lit-from-within glow
Is your skin stressed out from imbalance – either due to hormonal or environmental changes, or even pandemic-specific issues such as maskne? Supercharge your skin anytime of day with this Holy Grail toner-essence hybrid formulated for you who:
- Want to nourish skin in the morning before rushing to meetings
- Aim to protect your skin from irritations caused by mask-wearing (perioral: around the mouth, or lower half of the face)
- Want a gentle antimicrobial and refreshing face mist that’s friendly to your microbiome
- Need relief for red, irritated and inflamed skin
- Want an all-around face spray to prep and set skin and makeup for that dewy glow
For every purchase you make, we donate 1% for the Planet.
Love the tonic, I like how it gives a natural glow right after applying it. I also substituted it as a moisturizer for my pre-make up routine. – Humma Saeed
- soothing and hydrating
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Proprietary blend of red and green Pacific Ocean algae, both harvested sustainably
- Cutting-edge pure and natural antimicrobial technology
- Powerful ferment duo: galactomyces and lactobacillus
Made in the Philippines
Ideal for: all skin types especially combination to oily skin; itchy and irritated skin; tired and stressed-out skin
- MicroSilver BG™: EcoCert COSMOS- approved pure elemental non-nano silver scientifically proven to remove harmful germs from the skin’s surface and reduce dryness, redness and scaling among individuals with atopic dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis. Highly biocompatible. Produced in Germany.
- Philippine Green Caviar: Delicate pearls also known as sea grapes and vegetal caviar bring hydration to the skin while preventing further water loss due to its hygroscopic qualities. Proven to combat skin dehydration all day long. Harvested in Bohol through EcoSound ™ extraction, EcoCert COSMOS-approved.
How to use: Shake bottle before use. Spritz directly on face, neck and decollété, or on clean hands. Massage lightly using upward strokes. Or soak cotton pad and gently swipe on skin. Apply liberally anytime for a quick pick-me-up. Best used before Wild Algae Booster and Lotion. Mindful ritual: Relieve tension and puffiness. Focus on facial acupressure points while massaging with fingertips. Or use with a beauty tool like gua sha or face roller.
User Acceptance Results:
100% felt that their skin was soft and supple
100% felt that it boosted their skin radiance
100% felt comfortable skin right after applying the tonic
Skin feels velvety smooth: 93% agree
Skin feels soothed and refreshed: 93% agree
Skin feels re-energized 88% agree
Skin feels fresher, less tired 83% agree
Skin has a noticeable glow immediately after: 76% agree
* User acceptance testing was done over 4 weeks on 20 subjects aged 30-59 years old.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lactobacillus Lysate Ferment Filtrate, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract (New Zealand Native Red Seaweed) (and) Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract (New Zealand Native Black Fern) (and) Macropiper Excelsum Leaf Extract (and) Mel (Manuka Honey), Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract (Philippine Sea Grapes), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Water, Xanthan Gum, Phenylethyl Alcohol (Rose & Carnation derived) (and) Glycerin (vegetable-derived) (and) Caprylhydroxamic Acid (coconut-derived), Citrus Aurantium (Dalandan) Oil, Silver (MicroSilver BG)
Packaging: Elegantly but minimally-packaged in an amber glass bottle. Glass is 100% recyclable, infinitely. Unlike plastic, glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone, and furnace-ready recycled glass.
Why gray?: If you notice gray or glistening particles on your hand or cotton pad, that’s the multi-benefit, antibacterial MicroSilver BG in the tonic. Best to shake bottle before use.
What is a tonic?: A tonic is usually a combination of 2 or more skincare products or benefits. Ours is a toner-and-essence mix: slightly thicker and more moisturizing than your usual toner, but lighter than a serum.
When do I use it?: You can use this all-around tonic any time of the day to refresh, hydrate, and balance skin. Can be used as a pre- and post- makeup face mist. Use after cleansing, and before serum, moisturizer, SPF.
As each person has different sensitivities, we recommend conducting a patch test on the back of your hand before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.