Katha Tote Bags
KATHA Tote Bags are made from upcycled discarded flour sacks, handwashed and sewn by the women of GROW. These eco-friendly, re-purposed bags are perfect for your market runs and can be easily folded and kept inside your bag.
It is a perfect gift that not only gives back but also empowers women! Plus each purchase will provide one Project PEARLS scholar a writing kit!
- approx. 12 in. W x 15 in. H
- with 12. in L drop shoulder strap
- illustrations by Francesca Mateo
- printed by the women of GROW
- 4 print designs option (front only)
- 2 ruffle designs option
*Katha means literary composition.